Join us at Aldersgate Gardens in the dog days of summer and give your dog an evening out. You can tour the gardens and along the way your dog can romp through the baby pools, meet new friends, and enjoy a treat. Looking for a new canine friend? Our adoption partner, Nebraska No Kill Canine Rescue, will be there with pups looking for new homes. See you there!
Thank you to our sponsors: Aldersgate Gardens and PetSmart
The following rules and regulations are in place to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all:
1. Dogs must be up-to-date on all vaccinations and registrations and have a current rabies tag attached to their collars.
2. Dogs must be on a six-foot or shorter leash at all times and should stay out of garden beds and water features (dog pools will be available instead).
3. Handlers are responsible for picking up after their dogs and disposing of their waste.
4. Two dogs per adult, please.
5. Do not bring aggressive dogs.